The FINEMotor program is the unique simulation tool for prediction of SPL & T/S parameters including BL(x) and Xmax with complete winding data. FINEMotor is also the optimum simulation tool for designing the magnet system, voice coil and spider for woofers, domes, telephone-receivers, headphones etc.
Precise and Fast
When SEAS was designing a new product line and used FINEMotor for the first time, the result was right on target and saved them a lot of time. After this first attempt SEAS now works with FINEMotor for all new motor systems.
You don't need to know a lot about drivers to be able to use FINEMotor. This is a tool not only for engineers, but also for technicians.
With the latest version of FINEMotor you can add your own magnets and wires to the database, which already has a lot of standard Chinese materials to choose from.
FINEMotor2 main screen
- Accurate Prediction of SPL, T/S parameters and winding data.
- Round and Edge Wound Copper, Aluminium and CCAW wires.
- BL(x): BL product plotted as a function of the Voice Coil position in the air-gap.
- -Xmax and +Xmax given at 82% BL.
- In/Out Offset of Voice Coil now active with both built-in Pole configurations and imported flux profiles
- Pole piece Configuration selection: Extended pole / undercut / combinations
- Shielded Ferrite Motors and Inside (Neo) Motors with top (Shielding)
- Calculated Ferrofluid Volume (uL), Saturation and Viscosity
- Fs is calculated from Cone Fo and Spider deflection/resonance/flexibility.
- Chinese Ferrites and Neodymium Magnetic Material
- Automatic magnetic compensation of air gap for multi-layer VCs.
The FINEMotor™ system is being continuously developed and enhanced. For the latest features and additions, please see the LOUDSOFT FINEMotor™ page on LOUDSOFT.com.
- Contact us to discuss this software
- Enquire using our quick enquiry form
- Download resources: - Manuals, Software, Literature etc.