The FINECone program gives you freedom to use your time and creativity to design better loudspeakers. Within seconds you can calculate the Frequency Response for a new driver or analyse your problems with an existing driver. FINECone can drastically reduce time-to-market for new products.
- Save Engineering Time: High accuracy calculations in FINECone only take 5-30 seconds.
- Save Tooling & Costs: FINECone predicts the performance so well that you only need to build one prototype instead of trial-and-error experiments.
- Better Products: Use the Material Database to find the best driver components and optimize the cone thickness or stiffness that fits your exact demands.
- Better Production: Optimising the development process stream-lines the production so you don't have to spend your time fire-fighting.
- Problem solver: FINECone can find the acoustic problems in your speakers and help you find the solution.
Take the guess work out of cone design:
Problematic response of 6 inch woofer
FINECone simulation showing break-up modes.
Curve of re-engineered drive unit
- DXF error tracking
- Import of FINEMotor parameter files
- Export of response curves in .txt format
- Automatic airload calculation
- Frequency response overplot
- Library of DXF and FINECone models.
- Contact us to discuss this software
- Enquire using our quick enquiry form
- Download resources: - Manuals, Software, Literature etc.