Loudspeaker System AnalysisA free webinar illustrating how a multi-functional audio analysis platform can streamline the task of designing, refining, testing and manufacturing a powered loudspeaker.
Prism Sound's dScope Series III audio test and measurement platform caters for testing all components of a loudspeaker system, and analysis of the following areas of loudspeaker functionality are covered:
- Windows Audio Devices, e.g. USB audio drivers for loudspeakers
- Board-level digital audio interfaces, e.g. I2S
- EQ and crossover analysis
- Dynamics / limiting / protection
- Power amplifiers
- Drive units and enclosures
This is a Windows Media Video (WMV) file of 200MB and lasts 1hr and 3 minutes.
See also: List of other available webinars
|27th January 2010 at 14:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|27th January 2010 at 18:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|There are no future sessions planned for this webinar.|