Loudspeaker System Design Part 1: Enclosure Design, High Power Levels and FINEBoxWatch a free webinar on step one of designing a successful loudspeaker system; defining, simulating and refining the enclosure using FINEBox. This includes the box, baffle, and low frequency alignment, e.g. closed box, reflex (vented), ABR, bandpass etc.
You will learn about:
- Overview of box types, and what driver parameters do we need for each?
- Hi-Fi speaker example; vented box
- Headphone / micro-driver example; closed box, band-pass, interport examples
- Power compression; what happens when we 'turn up the heat'?
- Advanced topologies; multiple drivers, passive radiators
Peter Larsen (LOUDSOFT)
Download is 140MB WMV (Windows Media Video) file. Duration 1 hour and 4 minutes
See also: List of other available webinars
|9th June 2010 at 13:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|9th June 2010 at 17:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|There are no future sessions planned for this webinar.|