Portable Music Player Loudness: Are your customers safe?An introductory FREE webinar on measuring the acoustic and electronic performance of portable music players and learn how to make accurate, reliable and repeatable measurement of headphones, earphones and portable music players. These measurements will be vital in ensuring that your customers are protected from excessive loudness but still enjoy high-quality sound.
You will learn about:
- The present standards environment regarding human safety
- Fixtures for testing circumaural, supra-aural, and supra-concha headphones, ear buds (intra-concha) and insert earphones (intra-canal).
- Test techniques for headphones, ear buds and portable players
- Product designers of passive and active headphones, mp3 players including iPods and cell phones/PDAs with mp3 capability
- Product managers
- Marketing managers
- Company executives who may be concerned about potential product liability claims, especially if they want to sell, or are selling, products in Europe where the BS EN 50332 standard is enforced to a larger degree than other markets
Download is 180MB WMV (Windows Media Video) file. Duration 56min 44seconds.
See also: List of other available webinars
|24th June 2009 at 13:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|24th June 2009 at 17:00 (UTC / GMT)||This webinar session is in the past|
|There are no future sessions planned for this webinar.|