Scripts and Automation: Auto Sequence 2033Auto Sequence is an application for creating and running automated dScope Series III test sequences from configurations. It delivers three main objectives:
- Allows the operator to easily set up automated test sequences without writing any automation code.
- Enables automated limit-checking of Readings, sweep traces, FFT spectra and multi-tones with pass/fail results.
- Enables automated reporting of results as HTML web pages and/or Excel spreadsheets.
Screen Shot of Auto Sequence (top left) and its options panel.
Screen Shot of Auto Sequence and an Excel spreadsheet it generated and writes to.
Auto Sequence version 2.01 is installed with dScope Series III from version 1.45. Auto Sequence 2.02 available here provides bug fixes but no new features.
To get the latest version of dScope software please see:
- dScope Series III software - current version 32bit
- dScope Series III software - current version 64bit
|Resource Type: Scripts and Automation
(File Download) |
Download Link: Auto_Sequence_2033.zip
Size: 103 KiB