dScope Series III-TS digital and analogue audio test set
The integrated computer runs the Microsoft Windows® 7 professional operating system (or later). All the necessary software is pre-installed and the system is configured to boot into the dScope software. The general operation of the software, scripting and included software applications (such as the AES17 test suite) are exactly the same as those for the standard dScope Series III family of products where the host computer is provided separately. For some users, a customized start-up configuration may be provided. As well as touch or stylus operation, a USB keyboard and mouse can be connected to the USB port. The screen orientation can be changed so that the dScope Series III-TS can be operated either with it's screen on top or on the side.
All the standard audio testsdScope Series III-TS provides all of the standard audio tests such as amplitude, THD+N, noise, frequency response, intermodulation distortion and many more, but these capabilities are only the beginning.
Beyond Traditional MeasurementsPrism Sound, world-renowned leaders in professional digital audio engineering and technology, bring you a truly unique audio measurement system loaded with innovations and exclusive features to help you design, test and manufacture faster than ever before.
- Over 100 concurrent measurements
- Real-time interaction and screen updating
- Built-in Test Automation
- Multi-tone tests for high volume manufacturing
SimplicitydScope Series III-TS is easy to use with its touch screen interface and straightforward menus and may be configured to run simple test sequences without any programming.
- Choice of automation tools to suit your application. Easily create basic sequences and reports in the Auto Sequence executive.
- Programmable short-cuts to your favourite measurement setups
- ActiveX/COM control for integration with 3rd party test software such as LabVIEW®
- Field Calibration utility available
- Programming service for QC automation
- Unique programmable “SMART FFT” measurements
- Advanced nested sweeps with regulation
- Unique “Event manager” Watchdog feature
AccuratedScope Series III-TS is calibrated to within 5/100ths of a decibel. All amplitude calibration trims are digital and are stored in the unit.
PC and screen general specifications
- Intel® Atom™ Dual-Core CPU
- Windows® 7 Professional or later
- 128GB (minimum) SSD fitted
- 1GB SDRAM (Supports up to 3GB)
- Resistive touch-screen (touch or stylus operation)
- external size 196mm x 260mm
- LED Backlight
- USB port for keyboard/mouse/peripherals