Quick Starts: Power Amplifier 1% THD+N regulationdScope Series III configuration for measuring the output power of a power amplifier at 1% THD+N. Uses regulation to set the generator amplitude to the level that causes 1% THD+N on the Continuous Time Analyzer.
- Requires dScope Series III Software version 1.21p or later
- dScope configuration file (.dsc) with embedded memo notes.
- Save the downloaded file to the dScope Series III configurations folder (typically "C:\Program Files\Prism Sound\dScope Series III\Configurations")
- Load into dScope Series III using dScope File menu "Load configuration" option.
- Can be configured with digital or analogue input to power amplifier (dScope Series III only)
|Resource Type: Quick Starts
(File Download) |
Download Link: QS_1PC_THDN_Regulation.dsc
Size: 152 KiB