TRANSERV Legislative and Government Applications
TRANSERV is widely used for the recording and transcription of Court and Parliamentary proceedings.
The latest developments include integration of the audio player functionality with third-party software such as MS-Word or MS-Access allowing transcription and report-generation in a familiar word-processor environment and an easy means of organizing and retrieving recordings on a wide range of criteria. The system facilitates rapid extraction of sound clips and transcripts which may then be instantly e-mailed to any remote location.
Benefits of TRANSERV in Court and Parliamentary recording and transcription include:
- Automatic loading and positioning of the audio when opening documents
- Easier movement around the audio
- Provision for multiple users to play exactly the same section of audio simultaneously
- Synchronisation of audio to the transcription text
- Ability to position the audio to a particular time
- Ability to hear snippets of normal audio played forwards as recording is rewound or fast forwarded etc.
Contact us now on +44 (0)1353 648 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask to see our on-site demonstration to find out more about the improvements that Prism Sound recording systems can deliver.